Thursday, December 6, 2012

Hi 5B and 5C,
A nice sunny day today in San Francisco! Nice for me and the sea lions!


My presentation went well; it was a little scary up there. Everyone laughed at my jokes- that is the most important thing!
The convention center is named after George Moscone, a former mayor of San Francisco. He worked hard for equal rights for all - including gay people. He was assassinated by another politician.It was very tragic.

I keep forgetting it is Christmas time- the weather is warm and flowers are blooming. I did see the Christmas tree at Union Square- They were working on the lights. Maybe I'll try to fit in a little shopping!

Love ya-  Ms. Bennett

5 comments:

  1. Hope u are having fun in San Francisco
    i love the seals! there awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that does look kind of scary! i would love to see those sea lions they look so cute and funny.i hope you like staying in san francisco


    laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for taking pics of animals, and have fun up there and go CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mrs.Bennett,

    I think the rock could have cracked, then water froze and melted repeatedly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see the pictures from this year!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete